Compass Rose Vegan Field Notes Cover w/ Pen Holder - Heather Gray - Fits 3.5 x 5.5 inch Field Notes Memobooks and Moleskine Cahier Notebooks
With room for 2 memobooks plus loose notes, this rugged Field Notes cover is handmade from Kraft-tex, an earth-friendly hybrid of plant fibers and rubber that is light in weight, but exceptionally tough.
- Made from all Non-Animal materials, with Kraft-tex exterior and pockets
- Fits 3.5 x 5.5 inch (9 x 14 cm) memobooks, including Field Notes and Moleskine
- Co-Pocket System can hold a 2nd memobook plus loose notes
- Built-In Pen Holder holds 2+ pens
- Hand Dyed and Hand Stitched
- Infinitely Refillable
- Removable elastic closure
- Measures 3-7/8 x 6 inches closed
- Approximately 3/8 inch thick when holding one memobook
The cover's kraft-tex exterior has been hand dyed a steel gray using a technique that gives it the look of heathered felt.
The gray exterior is complimented by an engraved compass rose design, black kraft-tex pockets, a black pen holder, black vegan felt lining, and gray hand stitching throughout.
Inside, one pocket holds a Fiels Notes memobook. A second pocket, our versatile Co-Pocket, can be used to hold loose notes, a 2nd memobook, or both. A built-in pen holder on the cover's back side expands to hold 2 or more pens and lays flat when empty.
Cover can be ordered with either one or two memobooks included.
To see BioLogues covers in different colors and sizes or to find covers outfitted with Moleskine cahier notebooks, please visit our All Notebook Covers page.
Price includes 1 cover plus selected options.